Basically, our standpoint is that you are always right. But for worst case scenarios we have these rules that you need to accept at checkout. Your rights are important to us. Regardless of these rules we still practise common sense.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by us as responsible for the personal information.
- Return & refund within 14 days. (Read more below)
- Events outside our control shall be considered force majeure.< /li>
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Note that local charges may occur.< /li>
- We reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.< /li>
- GDPR, we follow the regulations.< /li>
- Shipping time. All orders before 16.00 will be shipped the next day. Depending on where you live the delivery time will vary. Usually within EU is 2-4 days
ABOUT THIS CONTRACT
- This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed for the sale and supply of any products.
- None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us. We reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- At the event of when a product is sold out, we has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. We shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
- enquiries can be sent to us through the contact form on the contact page
- All orders before 4 PM will be packed and shipped by latest the next day. Depending on where you live the delivery time will vary. This means that order put before 4 PM will be delivered to you the next day for Sweden and for EU countries within 2-4 days. The lead times cannot be guaranteed since its dependent on the shipping company for your country and also if you live in a remote area. Shipping
- During holidays all orders may take a few extra days before being processed and shipped.
- Deliveries within Sweden are shipped via PostNord. Deliveries abroad are shipped via PostNord or UPS.< /li>
Sweden: 1-3 days
Europe: 3-6 days
Rest of the world: 4-12 days
- Please note that delivery times are provided as guidelines only. Shipping delays can occur and we are not responsible for the speed at which orders arrive once they have left our facility.
- On international orders we are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
PAYMENT & TAXES
- All products remain us property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All transfers conducted through us are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
- Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- All products includes 25 % VAT. This can change depending on what country you will add as delivery address.
- You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase.
- Refund will be made as soon as the product is returned to us.
- Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging in their original conditions.
- In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid.
- You can find the return address on the contact page
- Events outside our control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that we are released from our obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
- The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc
- The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use us without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
- The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. In this web shop we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number without any connection to personal information.
- On May 25, 2018, the new data protection regulation, also known as the GDPR, will begin. The purpose of the regulation is to strengthen the privacy of individuals, but also to facilitate businesses operating within the EU with uniform rules. GDPR is a law that all companies, governments and organizations must know about and follow.
- By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you also agree that we store information about you and your purchase.
- Understandably, it’s impossible to shop without telling who you are or what you want to buy. If you want this information removed, please email us and we will delete your entire history.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by us as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you.
- The information you provide is only available to us and payment providers and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you.
- You always have the right to request us to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting this Conditions, you agree to the above